I ordered over $500.00 of truck accessories from truckaddons. They backordered several items.

Of those backordered items I received all but 1 item. A bug deflector, which after 2 months I canceled. This item was $50.00 and truckaddons will not communicate with me. The guy who answered the phone when I called them about nonshipment told me I could not cancel the order. I later reeived an email that the item shipped, but I never received it.

Their customer service is virtually naught. At this point I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint with the Kentucky Attorney General.

I hope everyone has better luck than I have had on refunds.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

You never got your refund because they probably spent it in litigation with other pissed customers! Place is a joke - they will get theirs in time.

Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Jeetops - Horrible Jeetops "So a buddy tagged me in this product and I was interested until I read the comments under it and how Chris the owner spoke to people who thought it..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more