TruckAddons, shipped me the wrong fender flares and refuse to pay for return shipping.My phone calls to customer service were met with long hold times (22 minutes was the longest) and rude customer service reps.

Do not do business with these knuckleheads.

there are so many other companies on the internet that offer better deals than TruckAddons. AGAIN, AVOID THIS BUSINESS. The emails I was sent from customer service management, as you would guess, took the side of TruckAddon employee.

AVOID TRUCKADDONS, YOU WILL BE SORRY.

The price you pay will be met with disappointment.just a warning to you web surfers looking for a good deal on truck accessories.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

TruckAddons is a joke.I ordered gas door with them.

They shiped to me a use open item. I send it back and them they promise to send new one out. That was 2 months ago. Call back to check my order now it's back order for 60 days.

I want to cancel they said I have to wait for manualfacture confirm their cancellation.

What's a nightmare.Don't do bussiness with these guys doesn't matter how cheap they are.

Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Will not stand behind  there  junk engine Lkq Corporation "I purchased engine installed in my customers van engine ran for 100 miles and locked up lkq said when purchasing it had 6 mo warranty thay said tuff luck no..." Read more Car Toys - Scam for Car Detailing Service Car Toys "We have bought a Groupon for my Wifes Car Detailing. We dropped the car at your Store located at 12636 Totem Lake Blvd., Kirkland, WA 98034 around 10:00 am on..." Read more Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more