This company is absolutely the worst.I wanted to cancel an order because it had not shipped yet, I left messages, spoke to reps and they finally shipped order that I did not want - to tell me that I cant return it now that I received it.

I cancelled my credit cards. Their return manager is horrible - she called me a liar and said that I was committing fraud for canceling credit card. Went back and forth without a care giving me attitude in her email. Very bad customer service.

No negotiating with them.

Dont every purchase again from them.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

Consumer Vengence

Terrible customer service! They will lie to you about their relationships with the mfrs, telling you they are fishing buddies and go way back etc.

You will eat through dozens and hundreds of hours of phone time, 99% on hold and never get a problem resolved.

You will have all their names memorized trying to get a simple thing handled, and they will never own up to helping you with a problem.

They will never tell you the same thing twice.

If they EVER Tell you they will call you back . . . start looking for a cold day in ***.

If a mfr ships you the wrong part, they will make YOU PAY to ship it back and forfeit the shipping you already paid.

They are really really really bad.

:( :( :( :( :(