I ordered a product and was shipped an incomplete product and wanted to return it, they are refusing the return even though the manufacturer is accepting that the parts are defective.I have heard from the owner Barry Sanders and he is as rude as his crew.

I was told by one agent to "make it easy on myself and wait for the correct parts" Randy even sent me a email with all the phone calls that I made to his company and told me to be careful somebody might be recording it.I disputed my credit card this evening, what a joke of a company.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

Paterson, New Jersey, United States #651754

**DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TRUCKADDONS.COM**

The company is a joke. Randy Foley, the returns manager, is a complete a**hole....They sent me the wrong part and they want to charge me a rebox/return fee for their mistake....He doesn't return calls, is very arrogant in his email responses (when he does answer)..and does not care about customer satisfaction at all...I'm tried looking for the owner's email or phone to contact him, his name is Barry Sanders. After a google search, I found someone who actually spoke to him to complain and he was just as arrogant as his employees....Don't waste your time with this company...

Your right ......this company is a joke.

ordered AIRLINER full lift kit and got the wrong part, not my fault.

so their screwing up with time delays to get thge return going, and for the correct part i have to re-order.no credit just nothing for the F**** waist of time.

truckaddon suck the bag / don't count on service or right parts.

i shipped the item back in the same packaging, but i photgraphed everything AT the post office and ther sealed box. then sent it signature required, they signed for it and my credit card company refunded my money. this company is a JOKE