The company, Truckaddons, took my order on 2/20/14 for $816.20 and deducted the amount from my checking account.When I called to check on the order today, March 24, 2014, I found out they have closed and filed for bankruptcy.

They are not returning any calls or emails.

I had to contact the Lexington, KY Chamber of Commerce to find out that the business has closed and filed for bankruptcy.

The person who took my order in February had to know they were going to file for bankruptcy but took my money anyway.We were told we would have to show up to the bankruptcy court.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

Got *** ripped off for $917.05,placed an order on September 3rd 2013 for a roll bar for 2012 GMC SIERRA Know one answers the phone or emails.If I knew where the *** that took everyones money lives I would take him to school out behind the barn for some redneck JUSTICE .

I used to work for these idiots.I wouldnt blame the person that took your order.

When i was there, i didnt know that they had filed for bankruptcy until i did my own research.

They dont tell their employees anything, and want them to lie to the customers.terrible!

I did same 2/28/14 . THEY CREDITED MY CREDIT CARD FOR 388$ .

NEXT DAY THEY TOOK PHONES OFF HOOK AND QUIT TAKING ORDERS.

AT LEAST CREDIT CARD IS CHASING THEM DISPUTING CHARGES.