Update by user May 28, 2013

in reply to bobby's comment...There were 3 charges.One that I made and paid it.

2 are fraudulent and I disputed it with the fraud dept. Wells Fargo canceled my card and closed out the account. It was used to make airline purchased for France.

YOU MUST BE THE SALESPERSON WHO STOLE MY CARD NUMBERS.The manager offered 10% off the next order and apologized.

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2013

I couldn't pay for the item that I want, so I called in with my credit card numbers to pay.A week later, whoever took my numbers attempt to make 2 purchases totaling over $1200.

Wells Fargo fraud department called to verify the charges with me. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I should have listen to my wife to check reviews before purchasing anything online.

Now that I read about other reviews of their purchases, I wish I checked the reviews about refund policy, broken parts, and wrong parts.I haven't open the box yet, so I'll come back to post any problem later.

Had an Experience with Truckaddons?

Comments

mpyt
Ogden, Utah, United States #657228

There were 3 charges.One that I made and paid it.

2 are fraudulent and I disputed it with the fraud dept. It was used to make airline purchased for France.

You must be the salesperson who stole my card numbers.The manager offered 10% off the next order and apologized.

Well...did you make the purchase or not? You said you called in the order, did they not charge you for the order? If you called in with Wells Fargo....they must have found out they only charged you for your order?